IT IS OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO PROTECT INNOCENT CHILDREN
- We must learn what we’re up against.
- We must instill in our children that their bodies and those of other people deserve respect
- We must teach ourselves, our family, our friends, and our children how to deter and detect abuse.
- We must advocate for policies and procedures to be put in place for all organizations that work with children to better protect them.
- We must be proactive.
- We must be fearless if the time comes that we suspect abuse, no matter who it is – a spouse, friend, or person of authority.
- We must report and protect.
- We must all work together
If you have an emergency and you are the victim of Child Sexual Abuse or the parent of a victim of Child Sexual Abuse,
please remember that Child Sexual Abuse is a crime, if you have not already done so, please call 911 and report the crime!
If you need assistance with food, clothes, shelter, etc. please contact The Healing Branchat 1-877-295-5855for assistance or click here to register for help.
State laws mandate reporting child abuse!
To report child abuse incidents contact your local police by calling 9-1-1
Child Protective Services (Texas) at 1-800-252-5400
The Department of Defense Hotline 1-877-790-1197 (Military)
National Child Abuse Hotline: 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453)
Crisis Counselors Available 24/7 Click here
Dr. Myron Jones Counseling Director
Myron holds a Bachelors Degree in Criminal Justice and a Master’s Degree in Counseling. He holds Licensure as a Professional and Chemical Dependency Counselor,he is also the founder of New Outlook Counseling and Wellness Center 9535 Forest Ln #258, Dallas, TX 75243 (214) 838-3660.
Dallas Children’s Advocacy Center www.dcac.org
National Center for Missing and Exploited Children www.ncmec.org
National Sexual Assault Hotline – 1.800.656.HOPE
- National Domestic Violence/Abuse Hotline
http://www.thehotline.org/American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatrywww.aacap.org/publications/factsfam/sexabuse.htmAmerican Psychological Associationhttp://www.apa.org/topics/sexual-abuse/index.aspxNational Center for Missing and Exploited Children http://www.missingkids.com/homeMedline Pluswww.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/007224.htmProtectKidswww.protectkids.com/abuse/abusesigns.htm
National Center for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
RELATED LINKSThe Healing Branch
SERVING FAMILIES OF CHILDREN 6-12 YEARS OLD